If you or someone you know would like to make friends while learning new skills, then join our fun Friendship Group
A group of adults between 18-30yrs will get together in a safe and welcoming environment to socialise and learn new skills. Group outcomes include:
- Meeting new people and developing friendships
- Learning organisational skills such as budgeting, time management, transport and technology
- Developing conversation skills
- Exploring new interests
- Having fun
Learn skills – Have fun – Build friendships
- 23rd November – Picnic at Go Edwards Playground, Burswood.
- 14 December – Photography and Making Christmas cards at Dome, Maylands.
- 18th January – Movie, location to be confirmed.
- 22nd February – Fun activity and location to be confirmed.
- 21st March – Barbeque, location to be confirmed.
- 18th April – – Fun activity and location to be confirmed.
The activities and location of the group will change per session as the group will be working together to decide on the activities they would like to do.
To register your interest contact: