When: Term 4 2017
Duration: 1 hour for 5 days
Boys Club is a fun group designed for school aged children. Together, the group will aim to achieve the following goals:
- Initiating and maintaining conversations.
- Meeting new people and creating new friendships.
- Developing skills with self regulation in social situations.
- Developing and maintaining friendships through teamwork.
- Developing skills such as turn-taking and sharing.
- Learning the structure of a conversation and putting this into practice.
To find out more, click here.