If you are looking to move out of home, Senses Australia wants to support you to live your life as independently as possible and in a way of your choosing.
You may choose to live in your own home, and we can most definitely support you to live by yourself. Or perhaps you wish to share with one or more other people, live with another family such as a host family or live with a home sharer? Again, we’re here to help.
Whichever option you choose, we will listen and support you to:
- Design and plan your own service.
- Have genuine choice and make decisions about your supports and services you use.
- Determine how much information and control you want over the management of your services. To find out more, click here.
We can provide support throughout the week and on the weekends, depending on your needs.
Some of these activities include:
- At mealtimes.
- Showering, dressing and other personal care.
- Getting out in the community.
- Assisting with medication.
- Taking you to medical and other appointments.
- Going shopping for groceries and other needs.
- Living with another family who will assist you with all of your needs.
All of our staff, as well as being well trained, are properly supported through continuous supervision and mentoring. Our support workers keep your needs at the centre of their attention.