Senses Australia has considerable experience and skills in providing assistive products and equipment which can support you or your child to achieve independence and participate at home, school, day care, and in hobbies and recreation activities.
We can help you find the most suitable disability equipment to meet your needs and we can set it up in your home or the community and show you and others how to use it safely.
How Can We Help You?
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION?
NDIS-Funded Assistive Products and Equipment
Here at Senses Australia , we will ensure you have the right assistive products and equipment, which you are eligible for under NDIS funding.
OUR TEAM CAN SUPPORT YOU TO:
- Explore a range of products and equipment which can support you day to day.
- Apply for NDIS funding to financially support your assistive equipment
- Select the best equipment for your needs.
- Have the equipment set up for you and others.
- Learn how to use the equipment safely.
- Assist with repairs, maintenance or replacement of equipment.
TYPES OF ASSISTIVE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE:
- Assistive equipment for recreation.
- Assistive products for household tasks.
- Assistive products for personal care and safety.
- Communication and information equipment.
- Home modification design and construction.
- Personal mobility equipment.
- Vehicle modifications.
Community Aids and Equipment (CAEP)
Through funding from the Disability Services Commission, Senses Australia is able to provide aids and equipment to people with disability living at home in the community. This includes home modifications.
All equipment and home modifications funded by CAEP are provided to enhance the function, independence and safety of the equipment user; and to assist carers in their caring role.
Allied health professionals are able to recommend and apply for aids and equipment which meets the Disability Services Commission’s eligibility criteria.
For more information, please visit the WA Department of Communities, Disability Services website here.