What we offer you
Supporting people with disability is one of the most rewarding jobs you can have.
At Senses Australia, whatever role you play, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference for our clients and their families. As a person who supports people with disability you are in the unique position of being able to improve a person’s quality of life.
We promote and support the wellbeing of our people and provide a great range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary packaging with the ability to have up to $15,899.00 of your salary tax free.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Five weeks annual leave for support workers.
- Employee assistance programs.
- Flexible work life balance such as paid parental leave, study leave, carers leave and working from home options.
- Career progression opportunities including secondments, opportunities to step into acting roles and mentor roles.
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Team building events and social activities.
Like to know more?
Find out more about how you can support individuals by becoming a support worker or part of the Senses Australia team here.